
My sister Egan is in China for the next 2 weeks so Jane and I have the privilege of taking care of her garden. Which means lots of produce for us! Yay! We are so excited. Then we went to our brothers house and my sister-in-law gave us apples and peaches from her parents garden. I really love this time of year.Jane and I also spent ALL Saturday morning garage saleing. It sure is addicting.
How was your weekend?
4 comments:
Oh Kristine, you are too cute! I miss you and our daily laughs with Carly. How is student teaching?
Teen, gurl, you look darling. Eating all those veggies is good for you. Mum
I love:
That pic of you
That you go garage saleing (wish I could go with you)
All that fresh produce. Yum!
Thanks for your comment! And thanks for being willing to spread the word. I'm excited for you two to open your Etsy shop...I know you make the cutest stuff. I'll be your biggest fan. :) Anyway, I'm glad you're having fun in Utah! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment