Have I told you that I am student teaching? Well, I am, and it is going great. Really great. I am at a middle school teaching Family and Consumer Science. This week I am teaching sewing and most of the kids are pretty excited but what they all really want to do is cook... so they can eat! ha. The kids make me laugh. As I was standing in front of the class one day starting my lecture a boys tells me (and the rest of the class) "you have big eyeballs!" hmmm thanks??? i guess. jeez they are funny. I am learning lots. Lots about classroom management. I have some tough kids that push my buttons. That is just part of teaching though. Managing the classroom.Okay in other news I had a fabulous weekend! I can't wait to show you pictures!
Also there will be some 143 etsy shop updates. Hope you're excited.
6 comments:
My first few days in the dorms I reintroduced myself to a guy who ended up being one of my good friends freshman year. At first he didn't remember me and then he said, "Oh yeah, you're the one with cow eyes!" I looked at him like, "Did you seriously just say that?" He really didn't mean it mean and tried to tell me it was a compliment. Too funny.
You are such a cute teacher!
Why HELLO Miss HOTTIE! If I were one of your student I'd have a crush on you! I'm glad you're doing great!
I wish i could be in your class!!
while i was coaching a little kid swim team one of the kids asked me about my chicken pox (referring to my acne). that was a real confidence booster.
Chances are, the kid who made the eyeball comment has a crush on you :) All the boys will be crushing soon enough!
Post a Comment