The artist/designer Heather Frazier makes these sa-weet mobiles. Neat huh! I'm going to atempt to make one myself to hang in my room or above my kitchen table.
those are very very cool... IF you figure out how to make it, please let me know! I think a mini version would look cute in a baby's nursery:)).. keep me posted on the success
4 comments:
I love those. And you could do it too. No doubt.
Those are really pretty. When you make them I'll buy one from you.
(funny side note: when I saw the header on my blogroll I thought that the post was going to be about the tv shows Frazier and Wings.)
Oooh, where do you find all of these CUTE things?! I can't wait until you and Jane open your Etsy shop!
those are very very cool... IF you figure out how to make it, please let me know! I think a mini version would look cute in a baby's nursery:)).. keep me posted on the success
Post a Comment