Last night after a birthday party/house warming party for our friend Gard a group of us left at the same time and...well...we got stuck in the elevator. Not for long, but long enough to say it happened. Read Maggie's post about it
here.
Ever since I saw You've Got Mail I've wanted to get stuck in an elevator. Don't you love that scene?!
The fact that the elevator was full of mirrors made it even more awesome/creepy.
9 comments:
halarious. I would be freaked!
that's a crowded elevator. and some of those people look smelly.
claustrophobia!!!! i would have panicked......also i am glad the mirrors made it look like there are 5 bazillion people in it!!!
i love it!
All time biggest fear of mine is getting stuck in an elevator. You girls are so brave.
And yes, that is my fav scene in you've got mail! "Ahhh where are my tick tacks!???" That girl is crazy! Love you!
5 Bazillion, or 5 Brazilian?
i don't understand why no one's frenching in these pictures.
hilarious
7 minutes in elevator. every time. no need to understand.
Post a Comment