Yesterday I did Tie Die with my nieces and nephews (we miss you Jordan and Cannon). The kids loooved dying their shirts. And each shirt turned out so cute.
I made them do a lil photo shoot before we got Fro Yo. Dorky, I know. but I can't resist.
And they come up with these moves all on their own. No coaching. Impressive, huh?!



And my favorite of them all...
9 comments:
oh oh !!!!! I am in LOVE. great photo shoot teen. Those shirts all turned out killer. I love their poses. Looks like a SUPER fun trip.
groovy
tie dye is the best!!!!
LOVE it! I've been trying to find time to do tye dye this summer! I really want to do a small onesie for Kamryn! I love how the shirts turned out. your family is so cute!
o my heck can they get ANY CUTER? love love love it!
Love these posts cuz the kids are so darn cute and you are a master at crafts, photog, and entertainment.
they are ALL cute. but man that one with the flower in her hair....i can't take my eyes off her! i'm glad you had so much fun!
Jealous. So Jealous you're in Laguna Niguel!
Cute pics kwadeen!
obviously i lave saylors pose...i have a million of me just like it when i was little!!! i love my clone
hahaha I laughed out loud when I saw this post - it is overflowing with cuteness. You are so creative with your camera as far as poses go
Post a Comment