Sunday, August 16, 2009

roommates/teachers/besties

Dear Jane,

I love you! I hope you have a really great first day of teaching! Those little first graders are gonna love you, I just know it. Don't be nervous, you'll be just fine. When I get back from CA I will have to come in and meet the little babies. :)

Good Luck.
xo
teen

Dear Kimberly,

You are the cutest 3rd grade teacher ever. I like coming to your school and popping in your classroom and seeing you teach. You're really great at it! And those kiddos love you!

xo
teen



2 comments:

Jane said...

Thanks teen! Wish you were my teacher aid. I need your help always. Thanks for all you did the last few weeks. Have fun in california. can't wait for you to meet them.

kylie said...

kim is a teacher too? how adorable! man her and your sis are probably the hottest teachers i'd ever saw, i'd have a big crush on them haha. my mama is a 3rd grade teacher too :)