Tuesday, August 11, 2009

We went

to St. George with friends this Summer.

Sure it was bloody hot! But I loved every minute. Cold watermelon, frozen waterbottles, swimming pool, sand volleyball, night hikes, mexican food, frozen yogurt at Golden Spoon, good friends....these things make me happy.

Isn't St. George so Pretty!







5 comments:

Livi said...

Your bathing suit is FAB. You guys have had so many fun adventures this summer!!

Momma Strain said...

I love st. george!! I'd live there in a heart beat! My husband isnt so fond of the hottness though. I'm not either but I still love it!

Auburn said...

Ok - stop posting your adorable self in that adorable Anthro swimsuit already! I want it badly! You are so dang cute. I just love it! Glad you had fun in St. George ;o)

Ivy said...

I know Mike Crandall! I worked with him at the BYU-I library! Tell him I say "hi"!

Jenn Kirk said...

Is that blue halter top a swimsuit? It's adorable! Where from?