Sunday, August 9, 2009

Relay for Life

Friday night I went to the Relay for Life to support my bro-in-law Kenyon. It's a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society.

Here's Kenyon...the Fighter!!

Here's me. Eating popcorn And cotton candy. I couldn't resist. It was only 1 ticket. And it helps fight cancer...right?

My sister Egan and I walked/ran/danced around the track for an hour. We were practicing our SYTYCD moves. I'm getting really good! (oh and i can't wait for the show to start again in a month!!)

6 comments:

Livi said...

I want to see your moves! Video???

holli h. said...

cool sweater. love it love it.

kylie said...

I LOVE COTTON CANDY

Topsy and Havoc said...

mmmm. i love popcorn. you are having a fun summer...i can just tell.

H C M said...

so your mom really wants to see videos of you and Egan dancing around the track.

Maggie said...

I think more SYTYCD photos should have made the cut