Sunday, August 16, 2009

I came on Friday

I'm in Laguna Niguel, CA visiting my sister Jen and her family. I came down with my sister Annie and her cute kids. We're having a great time.

I really really love this place.

Tonight after dinner we went for a walk. What a view!







7 comments:

Jane said...

gosh. you look beautiful. bring that sun please. it's chilly here. Miss all your faces.

Livi said...

that is such a pretty shot of you!! You match California.

kylie said...

you are too cute.

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Say hi to LC and Stephen for me :-)

Laguna memories.....that seems like forever ago! Oh, and eat at In n Out for me!!! delish

Auburn said...

Why oh Why can't I have a sister living in Southern Cali to go visit?

shauna.m. said...

maybe we shoud be neighbors there?

julieb said...

looks so so fun. i miss the ocean!