Tuesday, August 18, 2009

easy breezy

California is dreamy.

Yesterday we went to the beach. Today we did Rock Painting, Tie Dye shirts, the Pool, and Fro Yo.

We picked out some rocks at the beach yesterday to paint.






We spent the afternoon at the pool.






I make them do stuff like this. They love (hate) me for it.


After the pool they set up blankets and watched Willow.
aaaaaaand I have a burnt face. awesome x10

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, you have a beautiful burnt face!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I love your burnt cheeks! So cute. And I have never met anyone who quotes Willow as much as Ryan does. Oh my goodness he knows every single word to that movie.

shauna.m. said...

are u trying to kill me?

kylie said...

what's with all the kids? are you a multi-nanny or something?

kylie said...

hey cute girl, blog me your email address--we're going private!