I have been trying to call so you can hear the parental unites sing "Happy Birthday to you" and "don't mean your grandma."Cute pics!Love and best wishes, Mom
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPYBIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awe... not only do you have to share a birthday you had to share a cake too! boo... but at least she is cute. :) loves ya
happy birthday!! love you both
Happy Birthday, to my favorite 23 year olds!!!! Love you both! Thanks for keeping me hip and cool. :)
wow.. LOVE the picture! You guys were such cute little girls! That reminds me of the 'your so ugly' story.. not because I think your ugly, just because you were little. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I have been trying to call so you can hear the parental unites sing "Happy Birthday to you" and "don't mean your grandma."
Cute pics!
Love and best wishes, Mom
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awe... not only do you have to share a birthday you had to share a cake too! boo... but at least she is cute. :) loves ya
happy birthday!! love you both
Happy Birthday, to my favorite 23 year olds!!!! Love you both! Thanks for keeping me hip and cool. :)
wow.. LOVE the picture! You guys were such cute little girls! That reminds me of the 'your so ugly' story.. not because I think your ugly, just because you were little. :)
Post a Comment