
My Methods class went to Utah this week to go to a Family and Consumer Science conference. We went to 2 days of classes on various topics. I found it very interesting and it made me excited to teach. I LOVE my major. I went to fashion classes, cooking classes, interior design classes, and others. I love the girls in my major too. We laughed the whole time.

Cassie and Carly! I love these girls!

On Tuesday when we got to Utah we went straight to Gateway mall to do some shopping. When we were in Abercrombie we saw ASHLEY TISDALE from High School Musical. It was So Funny. We hunted her down and asked to get a picture with her. (actually Carly did it...i got to nervous haha). She's pretty but didn't say a Word. Lame. I just hope my nieces think I'm cool now...cause I saw Sharpay in real life.
6 comments:
That's my girl, hangin' out with her celeb friend.
JEALOUS. I love Sharpay. You look adorable PS
I wish I were that brave. I always chicken out when there is someone famous. How fun. Cute friends! You should tell me when you are in SLC.
did you tell her that her new nose looks great?
Man we are so cool!
Your nieces are going to DIE! You rock your major.
Post a Comment