Saturday morning my friends and I ran the Teton Dam Marathon. We ran the half marathon! I had never ran 13 miles before so it was an awesome feeling of accomplishment. It was so much fun and got me excited to do more. I loved the energy of a race. It was fun to think that So many people come together to RUN. After the race there was tons of food, drinks, music, and a massage table. I stood in line for a long time but it was sooo worth it. I am pathetically sore today but so happy. Happy to have ran the race and happy that summer weather has FINALLY arrived in Rexburg.



the night before the race. we all slept in our shirts...for good luck i suppose.

Before the race!
After the race!
Fruit has never tasted so good! Heaven!
Our friend Nate got 4th place! Boo ya!
9 comments:
I'm so proud of you! You're great!
amazing! that is so cool. and so lucky that it was on the first nice weekend we've had in a month! yay for summer (finally)!! now that it's nice out, do you think that we could be friends (i.e. let's get together, yeah yeah yeah)? xoxo
SWEET GIRL!!!! I'm glad you had such a great experience. So, what about the full? ;)
I am sooo excited for you. Way to go. Dad and I truly are impressed.
Go you girls! I'm VERY jealous! I'm trying to train to run a 5K, and its hard! I'm a wuss!
You guys are so great!
Congratu gratu gratu LATIONS!! So proud. That is awesome you got a free back massage and I love your shoe pic :)
Way to go! Great job.
Good work!!!! You look bomb.com
Congrats on finishing your run!!
Post a Comment