Ohhh I really like this grey number. It's big, it's slouchy, and its so darn pretty. Marc Jacobs makes me happy! I love this fabric and I love the big lapels.
Oh, my love for Marc Jacobs is sick. I just bought not one but TWO Marc Jacobs bags. We have a store down here called "last chance" where all the Nordstrom returns go, and I got smokin' deals on a brown bag, a red bag, and a black Chloe bag!! Yeah baby.
4 comments:
Oh, my love for Marc Jacobs is sick. I just bought not one but TWO Marc Jacobs bags. We have a store down here called "last chance" where all the Nordstrom returns go, and I got smokin' deals on a brown bag, a red bag, and a black Chloe bag!! Yeah baby.
Did you buy anything?
Marc Jacobs is such a tease. Why don't i have a couple thousand $$$?
You would look really cute in all of these but especially the top one.
Post a Comment