Tuesday, July 1, 2008

22 Days




I leave for Europe in 22 days! I am getting so excited. It has been 2 years since I went to Europe with the Humanities tour. This time I am going with some professors and students from my department. It is a textiles/fashion tour! We will be going to factories and museums, a couture house, fashion show etc. I have already started packing and thinking of what clothes I want to bring (packing is always the hardest part). Now I just have to survive finals!

5 comments:

Livi said...

K - WOWSA this is going to be FUN! I can't think of a better combination. Eat some shwarma/crepes/kinder bueno for me.

Unknown said...

wish I was going! it will be so awesome.

Anonymous said...

How fun!!!! I hope finals go by fast and that they are easy...you'll survive!

H C M said...

I wish I could go too. Sounds fun fun marvelous enriching.

Mandy said...

you always look fabulous. packing will be a cinch! i can't believe that you are graduating!! do you feel old!? are you ready to be a grown up?

...me either...