ha ha ha.. this DOES look good, doesn't it? Rog is way excited for it too. I'm sure we'll be going to it this weekend or so... anyways.. yay for graduation! ENJOY! And then.. EUROPE! Sweet month girl...
Remember when we saw the lord rings at like six in the morning and we sat in the movie theater in our jamies? I'm way more stoked to see satanic heath ledger and studly Christian bail
4 comments:
ha ha ha.. this DOES look good, doesn't it? Rog is way excited for it too. I'm sure we'll be going to it this weekend or so... anyways.. yay for graduation! ENJOY! And then.. EUROPE! Sweet month girl...
Remember when we saw the lord rings at like six in the morning and we sat in the movie theater in our jamies?
I'm way more stoked to see satanic heath ledger and studly Christian bail
Agreed. My fam is all going midnight on Thursday.
Well said
Post a Comment