Monday, July 14, 2008

Big Week

I graduate Friday! Crazy huh! I can't believe my time here is coming to an end. I've been here Forever but I am not ready for my time here to end. I'm not ready to say good bye to friends, homework, class schedule, cheap housing, rexburg, the "bubble"...shoot where do I stop?

I'm moving on to bigger and better things, right?

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Amen! I have such mixed emotions myself.

Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Livi said...

The Rexburg divorce is definitely bitter sweet. Good luck to you girlfriend!

Unknown said...

I definitely agree with Livi. It's going to be a change but I have no doubt you're going to be off doing stellar things after graduation. Happy early graduation!

Momma Strain said...

yay!! congrats!! i know how you feel, its really hard to leave college life and move on. i still miss it and wish i was still envolved or close to school so i could see friends, and still act like a college student w/ my hubby but we're old fogies out in the middle of nowhere w/ no friends now!

it sucks growing up.... LOL