Tuesday, June 17, 2008

On my mind


My brother-in-law Kenyon starts chemo today and in 9 days he will get the bone marrow transplant. This all hardly seems real. My sister Annie is keeping updates on her blog which is so nice. PS she is pregnant with a Girl! Yay.
I so wish I could be there to be of help in anyway. But for now my thoughts, prayers, and phone calls will have to do.


5 comments:

Mandy said...

they will be in my prayers, too! annie and kenyon are two of the nicest people i have ever met. they were so good to us when we would drop in on them every other weekend our freshman year of college! i think of them every single time i drive through SLC. i still remember annie telling us about when kenyon proposed - i still think it's the sweetest, most romantic story! and i didn't know annie is expecting!! that's awesome! anyway, we'll be sure to keep them in our prayers. xo

H C M said...

Nice entry, Kristine. It is cool to think that people all over the west are praying for Kenyon and Annie. It will be an ordeal, but I believe angels will attend, comfort, and strengthen.

Livi said...

Teen - I am definitely thinking of/praying for Annie and Kenyon! That was so scary when he was diagnosed. Stuff like this can be horrible but your family is so strong. Know that I love you and am thinking of you. Congratulations BIG TIME for Annie on the newest little edition! I don't know though - will she have Teag's little legs??? :)

Unknown said...

This comment is for Livi - the baby was measuring 19 weeks in the ultrasound (which is right) except for her legs - they were measuring 21 weeks. So another Porter child will have skinny long legs. Thanks for your comments.

Meagan said...

I absolutely love Annie and Kenyon. They have been so kind and generous to me dropping in and caring for me. I remember being in Europe with Jane when she found out about Kenyon. That was tough. My prayers will definitely include the Porter family! Love you!