Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mad Hatter Madness

I'm a sucker for a themed dance party! (And I love throwing a party.) So Maggie's birthday was a great excuse to do both. We threw her a Mad Hatter party, and it was a HIT. I was impressed by the turn out. Maggie was Alice...of course and she looked so darn pretty.
















6 comments:

H C M said...

Looks like a blast. You should go into the party-throwin business.

Livi said...

The tea cups are adorable

Maggie is adorable

Your outfit is outrageously good looking

Janes hair is beautiful

Your eyeshadow is hot

The decorations are killer

The party: one big success

Teresa said...

Looks like a lot of fun Kristine! Way to throw a party!! :)

Maggie said...

I will love you til the end of time for this.


BEST BIRTHDAY EVER

Anonymous said...

You two should go into the party throwing business....you are geniuses! So fun!

Ivy said...

Love the cupcakes, what a cute idea!