Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Amazon purchases as of Late





I've been having fun shopping at Amazon. The Cindy Crawford workout DVD may seem like a really random purchase but I remember finding my older sister breaking a sweat in the basement of our house and I was so inspired. ha. And I love Wendy Mullin. I have her Sew U book and I've been looking forward to getting my hands on her Knit book. I can't wait to try out some new patterns.
Have you purchased any fun books this Summer?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christian said...

Fun books? oh yes...
a few titles.
Casino Royale
The Big Sleep
The Killer Angels
Kidnapped
And I'm excluding the books that were not fun.

Anonymous said...

That Cindy Crawford workout is surprsingly hard. I used to do it when I was at BYU. hee hee

I've mostly been reading Where the Wild Things Are. Its Noah's favorite book right now, and he wants it read to him at least 10 times a day. I need an adult book!

Juliann said...

Oohh, I've been wanting all of those books. Oh, alright, just the craft/sewing ones, I couldn't fool anyone into thinking I would really read the running one.

And I swear that is the same Cindy Crawford tape Annie and I used to work out to in college! How retro of you!