Okay so every Febuary the University single wards in seattle do this thing called 'Sweet Meet.' It is actually super cheesy and I kinda dread it, but it ends up being a fun event. So this is what it is...the girls bring desserts and the guys have an auction to get the desserts and then you eat the dessert with the guy that 'bought' it. (every year they switch off on which gender brings the dessert). This year I made some Martha Stewart hot chocoate (delish) and cupcakes (my favorte treat). And it was a hit! Happy V-day. I wish I could share my hot cocoa with you and give you a cupcake!
12 comments:
you're amazing! I love you! What a great idea!
You are the PICTURE of domesticity. Marry me!
OH wow. well done. well done indeed. I want a cupcake NOW!
Hey girly! I am glad that you found my blog, and I yours. Are you at home this semester? Cute stuff happening here, keep up the good work. How are you liking retail? I worked at the Gap for 4 years...
A. You are very pretty
B. Can I please have some
C. I wish I was you
D. You are like the perfect candidate for marriage in that picture
E. Not living with you sucks
amen livi. I am not sure we actually have the same genes.
that's really cute! i hope that i will be able to get the drool out of my keyboard.
ok, but who bought the dessert? i sure hope it was some random new TALL hottie in the ward who moved in to attend some graduate program.
I hope some hot guy in your Dad's ward bid on that!
I remember one year I brought a doughnut....that was a day old. And you're a hot babe.
Post a Comment