Oh my goodness she is so adorable. AND Lindsey looks AMAZING. did she really have a baby like a month ago? Shoot.
Thanks for the post Kristine. Jordan had a fun bday. Meagan, thanks for the compliment, but that picture is probably a year old or more. Long before I was prego with baby #2. I still have a good 20 lbs. to go!
Geeeez your family has no shortage of adorable to go around :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my goodness she is so adorable. AND Lindsey looks AMAZING. did she really have a baby like a month ago? Shoot.
Thanks for the post Kristine. Jordan had a fun bday. Meagan, thanks for the compliment, but that picture is probably a year old or more. Long before I was prego with baby #2. I still have a good 20 lbs. to go!
Geeeez your family has no shortage of adorable to go around :)
Post a Comment