lookin good. Makes me want to take bake something.
darling - are they filled with something? or do you use a special batting to keep the hands protected?
Where do you have time to do all this???? You are amazing - two jobs, always lookin' hot, always making something. You're the bomb. I like the top hot pad the best :)
those are really kuel. Do they have a loop to hang them?
Where did you find that nautical fabric? I’ve been searching everywhere!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
lookin good. Makes me want to take bake something.
darling - are they filled with something? or do you use a special batting to keep the hands protected?
Where do you have time to do all this???? You are amazing - two jobs, always lookin' hot, always making something. You're the bomb. I like the top hot pad the best :)
those are really kuel. Do they have a loop to hang them?
Where did you find that nautical fabric? I’ve been searching everywhere!
Post a Comment