

Happy Valentines Day! I like this holiday. Well I like all holidays. But this one is fun. I like the seeing pink and red, I like the candy, I like seeing flowers pouring out of grocery stores. It's just pretty. I am a believer that candy and flowers shouldn't just be for Feb. 14th. Spread the love all year round. A lady in my office got flowers sent to her yesterday (feb. 13th) from her man. Cute huh! Anywho I woke up this morning and on the kitchen table was Cally Lilys and a sweet note from my dad and some heart shaped peeps! How Sweet! It really made my day.
Have a lovely day! xoxo kristine
(pics from marthastewart.com)
5 comments:
Kristine, I LoooOOoooove you! *phantom of the opera style*
awww... you have a really sweet dad.
Sweet RIchard. I absolutely adore calli lillies- they are such a happy flower.
Happy V Day! I love your bangs, ps, even though you've had them for a while. Me thinks I may follow the same trend here soon:))
Much love.
katie
awww so sweet! your cute dad!! i love it. in the name of spreading the love all year long, i love ya kristine! you are my fashion guru and an awesome girl! thanks for being such a sweetheart. xoxo
Post a Comment