
I am so happy that I found the creations of Sally Scott. I don't know much about her, but what I do know, I love. I found her as I was reading some random blogs. I want to find out more but it's a little hard considering her entire website is in Japanese. Yikes, I need someone to translate for me. What I like so much is the catalog. The images are inspiring. It makes me excited for Spring. And I love the clothes. Beautiful! So check her out. I know you'll like what you see and I know you'll wish you could read Japanese!
3 comments:
huh... that's funny. My computer automatically translates it into English. It must be the Mac.
Yeah she's pretty cool. that one thing she said was so funny!
oh... to bad you can't read it.
AHHHHHHH! This is so cute!!! Can't wait to make some knock-offs this summer with you.
I love the gloves! I bet anthro has style like that
Post a Comment