Tuesday, February 5, 2008

reunited


my friend meagan came in town this weekend! we went to high school together and were roomates in college and now she lives in north carolina with her fam. she came back to seattle for a wedding and we were able to spend a couple days together. i loved every mintue. though i hadn't seen her since june it felt like we hadn't skipped a beat. we watched the superbowl, made treats, stayed up late laughing and talking, shopped and shopped and ate and ate. i dropped her off at the airport last night. tear! and miss her badly. friends are a wonderful thing and i feel so lucky to have so many!

5 comments:

mandy said...

update please

Anonymous said...

Cute friends! And I know the store you were hanging out in front of!!! :)

ps. love the kitchen towels too!

Jane said...

wish I could have been there. Loved Meagan's facebook pics.

Meagan said...

it's hard to be back and not know when I'll see you again. Lets hope this summer brings us together!

Anonymous said...

Hello Kristine - this is Sister Hardy. I love this picture of you and Megan. Eleasa Fuller led me to Meagan and then to you. Warm fuzzies to you my dear!