j.crew.com
nordstrom.com
modbeclothing.com
urbanoutfitters.com
Myself and my friend Christina this summer. I am wearing a Landsend swimsuit and Christina is wearing Urban Outfitters.Today I woke up to beautiful sunny day. I was so happy to see blue skies. The sun lightens my mood and it gets me really excited for spring/summer. I love spending days at the beach or lake. I can spend hours in the sun and I love every minute of it. But what makes me feel really good is a flattering, comfortable, modest swimsuit. I am so happy to see that there are a lot of cute modest swimsuits around because it makes my life so much easier. If you've been in the market for a swimsuit check out the websites I listed and I hope you find something you like.
5 comments:
Thank you for the nice suggestions! Yeah for you for being stylish and modest. You're the coolest.
ZAMN. you two look cute. Love those suits too. Very flattering.
opps that was Jane who commented not Jennifer
Cute suits...I like them all.
you just made me want to get a bathing suit. I love all those pictures! Hey--we need a phone date. I'll call you.
Post a Comment