Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Law of Attraction



It was a year ago that Oprah (and my mom) introduced me to "The Secret." Did you see that show? Have you read the book? That show made a big impact on me. I haven't fully embrassed the 'law of attraction' but my mind set has been adjusted. I try to think positively and have positive energy but I am no where near perfect. Today on Oprah she talked about the Secret again but in more depth and I found it really helpful, interesting, and pracitcal. One thing that I am going to start doing is making a Vision Board. A vision board is a board that you put images of things that you want. It's not meant to be 'material' things but it can. There were women on the show that used vision boards and found great success in doing so. So you look at these images or lists everyday and you focus on things that you really want. I am a believer in the power in energy. Positive and negative energy are so extremely powerful. It is so not fun to be around people that release negative energy and on the other hand we all want to surround ourselves around positive people. I just need to keep reminding myself that I want to be a person that people want to be with because I am positive and happy and am releasing positive energy. I know this post is pretty random but I felt like I should express my feelings. I have so much to work on. Let the journey of becoming a better me begin!

2 comments:

H C M said...

The show was inspiring. This seems like a good idea to me.

holli h. said...

I've totally read the secret! I used it to win that car kit thing at that snow boarding movie thing! remember? I gave it to you. haha.