Thursday, February 11, 2010

for your friends and lovers

We had a little Valentines Day Party with friends. Which included Cafe Rio take out, Passing our v-day cards, dancing...hard, and frosting cookies.

Here were my cards...
Tattoo stickers + Cinnamon lips.



7 comments:

Livi said...

aaaaaaaaaaand am i surprised at your creativity and cuteness? i'll say it in spanish: no.

Mandy said...

Soooo cute! Looks like tons of fun! And I have a very serious question for you: Is the guy who calls you Killer at the gym cute? I imagine him being super cute and I think that you should have at least one (perhaps more) illegitimate love child with him. I'm just saying...
haha.
We're coming to SLC!! We should totally meet for dinner at a Killer restaurant! We'll be there on, like, a Tuesday and Wednesday, though, the 23rd and 24th. Kinda weird, but K works weekends. We totally should, though! Please please let's do! You'll be smitten with Avery and my Buddah Belly!! Promise!!

Unknown said...

they turned out so cute. i love the doiley.

Egan Metcalf said...

very cute teen!

Krista & Tyler said...

We used to make those and emboss the names in gold - wish I still remembered how! haha They look so pretty!

Such a good idea! Thanks cutie!

H C M said...

The valentines turned out well. You've got the magic!

JMay said...

These are adorable, nice job! :-)

Happy Vday!