Anyway I love this girl to pieces and we picked up right where we left off.
I took her to Gilgal Gardens...cause it's weird.
I also took her to Settebelos cause we've been to Italy twice together (if we count meeting up on her honeymoon) and Settebelos has the best italian pizza.

Then before dropping her off at the airport we went to Sweets, a candy factory by the airport. I scheduled us a tour. It was really funny. The whole place smelled like sugar, we had to wear hair nets, and walk between the yellow lines. We got to sample taffy, jelly beans, and cinnamon bears.
I took her to Gilgal Gardens...cause it's weird.
I also took her to Settebelos cause we've been to Italy twice together (if we count meeting up on her honeymoon) and Settebelos has the best italian pizza.
Then before dropping her off at the airport we went to Sweets, a candy factory by the airport. I scheduled us a tour. It was really funny. The whole place smelled like sugar, we had to wear hair nets, and walk between the yellow lines. We got to sample taffy, jelly beans, and cinnamon bears. Christina, you are a good sport for letting me take you around slc today. xo.
7 comments:
Kristine!!
These pictures make me laugh! I had so much fun and loved every minute of that day:) I just wish we could of snapped some shots of us in the Sweets factory with our hair nets on! Wish you were here!
Wow what a good hostess you are!! These pics made me miss you both so much
oh - if i come visit you in slc, will you take me all those crazy places ;o)
She is such a doll. So glad you were able to meet up!! Kristine! it has been TOO long for us. Can we hange that??
I remember her! I always thought she was really pretty and nice. That pizza looks killer!
i like her and i like you!
and no, that picture on my blog is not my house. it's just down the street though. you'd love the area i'm in right now, it's adorable!
I just want to point out if I ever took a picture of YOU, as you were putting food in your mouth, and then posted it online, you would kill me. Just a thought.
Post a Comment