Hi Kristine, I am a friend of Annies and would love to take this class with my daughter. I would also love to pay you for a few private lessons some time when you have time. We would like to take the morning class. Thanks!! She will be so excited!!
Too bad its not drapes and I'd be there! LOL. Have you ever sewn with 100% silk? I got fabric for my valances and its silk... everyone keeps saying how its going to be awful. I need to get on it! Ugh... I'm totally dreading it.
SO wish I could come to this. But, then again, maybe it's a good thing I'm up here and you're down there. I'm pretty sure that after trying to teach me to sew we couldn't be friends anymore. You'd be too annoyed at my embarrassing lack of skill (many have tried, many have failed) and general craft-less-ness. It's a disease. There is no cure. Good luck! Sounds awesome.
I wish I lived by you cause I have been in need of a sewing class!!! I got a sewing machine for Christmas and I got material at JoAnns at the day after thanksgiving sale but I have no clue what to do with it since I have never really used a sewing machine before!!!! I hope the class goes well! I have seen your sewing skills and you know your stuff!!! :)
6 comments:
Hi Kristine, I am a friend of Annies and would love to take this class with my daughter. I would also love to pay you for a few private lessons some time when you have time. We would like to take the morning class. Thanks!! She will be so excited!!
Too bad its not drapes and I'd be there! LOL. Have you ever sewn with 100% silk? I got fabric for my valances and its silk... everyone keeps saying how its going to be awful. I need to get on it! Ugh... I'm totally dreading it.
I'm SO wondering why I'm not in Utah...I would love to go to your class.
SO wish I could come to this. But, then again, maybe it's a good thing I'm up here and you're down there. I'm pretty sure that after trying to teach me to sew we couldn't be friends anymore. You'd be too annoyed at my embarrassing lack of skill (many have tried, many have failed) and general craft-less-ness. It's a disease. There is no cure. Good luck! Sounds awesome.
I wish I lived by you cause I have been in need of a sewing class!!! I got a sewing machine for Christmas and I got material at JoAnns at the day after thanksgiving sale but I have no clue what to do with it since I have never really used a sewing machine before!!!! I hope the class goes well! I have seen your sewing skills and you know your stuff!!! :)
I'd be there in a heart beat if only it wasn't a four hour drive:( Knock 'em dead with your class!
Post a Comment