Saturday, February 20, 2010

gold

watching torah bright win gold was pretty rad. and the fact that she's in my ward is even radder.

7 comments:

Livi said...

That IS rad! Go USA

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Can I get your autograph? lol

She is awesome! I wikipedia-ed her and found out she was lds! How exciting! She seems so awesome. I hope she is as cute in person as she is on camera!

H C M said...

Go Australia! Torah is impressive!

The Crandallions said...

what?! ryan and i watched that her win too! she's seriously in your ward? how crazy cool is that? i'm a lil bit jealous.

Logan|Lexy said...

Oh my gosh. Have you ever heard her read the scripts out loud? So jealous... She's in your ward. That rocks.

Krista & Tyler said...

i think its rad that her name is torah and she's in your ward. ironic.

Melissa Lucia said...

Found you! So pumped. And what?! T.Bright's in our ward?! I feel star struck.