Tuesday, February 16, 2010

heart of gold

it was just maggie and myself V-day morning. in a house full of boxes. we did manage to pull off a delightful little breakfast. heart pancakes. banana. poached egg.

4 comments:

Katelyn said...

adorable! how's the move going? are those new counter tops and flooring? where are you living now? I want to know everything!

Nicole Montgomery said...

you guys are my healthy eating idols. i am in love with your fun single life. enjoy it while you can... there's nothing like living with your best girlies.

Nicole Montgomery said...

you guys are my healthy eating idols. i am in love with your fun single life. enjoy it while you can... there's nothing like living with your best girlies.

Maggie said...

I could not for the life of me remember what we did last V-day. Thank the heavens for your blog. Now it's all coming back. Boxes everywhere, and the first thing we did was get the kitchen in order. I like you and I like your priorities.