My parents were in town last weekend! I love it when they come! Thursday night (before my dad got here) my Mom took egan, jane, and i + my roommates out to dinner. What a treat!
I LOVE Eva's! You're blog is fabulous! Cheesecake Factory was fun last night. I always love meeting people with great taste in design. You really should come into the store sometime! Our blog is launching on Monday.... www.blog.alicelanehome.com
Oh and my tumblr addresses... evenintherain.tumblr.com thisiswhathappylookslike.tumblr.com
K, I want to hear you give a negative restaurant review. It would add credibility to your reviews. Every time you write about some place, it is the best you have ever been. I know you have a glowingly positive attitude, but just once I would like to hear you say, "went to this place, and I would not let my dog eat there again".
6 comments:
wowza egan looks cute in that hat!!! how fun. mom metcalf is bomb.
the fries! egan looks good in a hat!
I LOVE Eva's! You're blog is fabulous! Cheesecake Factory was fun last night. I always love meeting people with great taste in design. You really should come into the store sometime! Our blog is launching on Monday....
www.blog.alicelanehome.com
Oh and my tumblr addresses...
evenintherain.tumblr.com
thisiswhathappylookslike.tumblr.com
- holly
Nice look Egan! You guys are so cool. Teach me.
goodtimes!
K,
I want to hear you give a negative restaurant review. It would add credibility to your reviews. Every time you write about some place, it is the best you have ever been. I know you have a glowingly positive attitude, but just once I would like to hear you say, "went to this place, and I would not let my dog eat there again".
Post a Comment