Friday, May 15, 2009

Jessica's Baby Shower

A couple weekends ago Shauna, Maggie, Jane, and I made the trek to Rexburg to see our besties and to throw our friend Jessica a baby shower. It was such a good time. We stayed at Nicole's darling house! And ate lots of yummy yummy food.

Sarah and Lindsay. I love/miss them so much! (they need to start blogs)

Baby Mama and Sarah

Corine, Shauna, and Lindsay, and Dottie too.
Jane and Maggie

Baby Talk

Jessica and Maggie


Mini cupcakes are fun!


because Izze's are tasty and fun...and pretty too.

Nicole! and myself. I love her!



Instead of baby shower games we blasted Beyonce and got down!

3 comments:

Livi said...

What nice friends you are!!!!! OF COURSE you would have the most creative shower ever. This made me miss you. I wish you and Jane could have come to my shower :)

holli h. said...

Ahhhh! I had no idea that jessica was pregnant. that is awesome.

kylie said...

haha how fun. and to think her baby popped out. amazing!