My parents were in town this weekend! So fun! On Memorial day we met at Sugarhouse Park (right near my house) for breakfast (we're all big breakfast people. favorite meal of the day!). Here's some of my fam. Self timer yo.
I was there pretending to be homeless and none of your family seemed to give a rat's tail. See if I ever sneak around YOU GUYS again! j.k. I wasn't actually there. This is JOhn Hendricks
5 comments:
Breakfast was THE best. And what a perfect day. Thank you weather gods.
I was there pretending to be homeless and none of your family seemed to give a rat's tail. See if I ever sneak around YOU GUYS again! j.k. I wasn't actually there. This is JOhn Hendricks
THose pancakes look delish! I love your fam Soooo much. The kids are so grown up I can't believe it. And your momma is so beautiful!
Its true. THe Metcalfs looove their breakfast.
I think you seriously have the cutest family ;)
Post a Comment