Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunni's MS Charity Boutique

My sister Annie's friend Sunni (who was diagnosed with MS) put on a MS Charity Boutique in her backyard on Saturday. Sunni asked if we'd like to set up a booth and we were happy to. Our sister-in-law Lindsey and cousin Erin were there too selling handmade diaper bags and scripture bags.

Here is our set up:



I'm trying to get my arms tan.
Earrings!
More Earrings and Throw Pillows

Little Girl Skirts
Aprons
Necklaces
Clothespin Magnets

Annie made nursing apron/covers: (love the fabric!)
Jane's hand knit dish cloths. Great colors!
And look what I found under my table. These cuties.

9 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

You girls are so dang talented!! What a great event. I wish I could have been there! I am such a poop and I need to order some of those things because they are adorable and I want the hand knitted cloths and the fridge magnets! Cute!

Egan Metcalf said...

the table looked great!! you guys need a shop to run.

Livi said...

hey onefourthree: im your biggest fan

Katie M. said...

cute cute cute!

Anonymous said...

you two ROCK! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! you would rock the farmers market here! I want so much of what you sell! I want a skirt, or two, or three! I want some pillows! I really want some dishtowels too! I'll be watching your shop for more stuff! great job!

Whitney Booth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney Booth said...

So so so super cute! I love how both of you guys are so artistic and creative. You guys seriously inspire me;) What a fabulous booth.

H C M said...

I wish I could have shopped there.

mandy said...

You guys are seriously some of the most domestic girls I've ever met. I'm so jealous. I can only do things on a computer. I guess I'll stick with that. LOVE it you too. I really should come raid all your designs one day and go crazy.