I know, I know I've already blogged about my love for Phillip Lim and his kids line but I just couldn't resist. I do loooove that model he uses (i want to adopt her) but I most of all love the cloths. YUM!
There is a family in my ward who are from Taiwan and their children are....Beautiful? I asked Ryan how I can get such a beautiful asian child and he just gave me a glare. Well, maybe we'll adopt too someday because I would die for a little girl like this model!!!
oh my gosh those are SO CUTE i love it. adorable little girl, geez laweez.
so i use a photo editing program called picasa, via google online, and then the one that comes on mac computers. nothing fancy--i wish i had the REAL thing!!!
4 comments:
There is a family in my ward who are from Taiwan and their children are....Beautiful? I asked Ryan how I can get such a beautiful asian child and he just gave me a glare. Well, maybe we'll adopt too someday because I would die for a little girl like this model!!!
She's like a mini harajuku doll!
obsession with these clothes and this girl is an understatement.
I want to wear those clothes!
oh my gosh those are SO CUTE i love it. adorable little girl, geez laweez.
so i use a photo editing program called picasa, via google online, and then the one that comes on mac computers. nothing fancy--i wish i had the REAL thing!!!
Post a Comment