Thursday, May 7, 2009

a few things

Here are a few things I love right now!



Burt's Bees Foot Lotion....because I love smooth yummy feet....especially in the Summer
Anthropologie Candles. Of all sorts! The Capri Blue Volcano candle is my fave.

Whole Wheat Banana Muffins!

And this girls hair! I love love love it!

Scotch Brite Mop. I got this from Costco and love it. (thanks Lindsey for the tip!)






And popsicles. Doi. Ate 5 yesterday (and it isn't even hot yet).

What do you love right now?

7 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I love popsicles too! Ryan and I are going through box after box because they are the perfect treat after school...and after dinner...and before bedtime....and when you get up....basically they are the perfect treat ALL the time.

It isn't warm yet so I don't have favorite things. BUT my least favorite things are: REXBURG WIND. Complete chaos is the only word to describe what it is like outside when windy. Anyways, you know what I mean so I won't get carried away. I'll make a list of my current fav things though.

I love you. and you inspire me!

David said...

my kids, swimming, running, & DAVE!!!

Anonymous said...

I need to get some of that foot lotion! Sounds divine! What do I love right now? This post! So fun! I think I'll do a post of the things I love right now soon.

David said...

That may be the first time anyone has used the word "yummy" to describe feet.

holli h. said...

otter pops. Sir Isaac Lime, to be precise.

kylie said...

that girl is a TOTAL BABE.

Anonymous said...

Noah is with you on the popsicles. He eats at least 5 a day! He calls them "pockers."

I love me some Sally Hanson Insta-Dry Nail Polish. It dries really fast!!!!