Monday, May 25, 2009

it's a start

I started my garden this weekend. Since my parents were in town I thought I'd take advantage of my Moms expertise. On Friday after work I went with my Mom, Egan, and nephew Gavin to Home Depot. I planted Basil, Tomatoes, and Zucchini. I'm so excited!








7 comments:

H C M said...

Lots of fun (and work). Now you just gotta keep those birds away! My oh my!

shauna.m. said...

u are too too cute...also did the dirt really get on you that hotly...staegic dirt and flour on face is only hot in movies...and apparantly u...oh boy

Cassie said...

Looks like fun! I can't wait to see the fruits of your labor!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I love the Home Depot!!!!
(naturally)

I wish I could start a garden :-(

Love you!

Livi said...

Wow, I wish my garden looked as good as yours does right now.

Unknown said...

i'm starting a garden on my patio! you need to read "square foot gardening" - it's amazing and oh so productive! there's a website too - www.squarefootgardening.com. i'm excited to see how it all goes for you! good luck!

s.s. bazodi said...

booyah! You are such a martha stewart...but a lot younger, and cuter to like the 109078936th power.