I'm here to spread some holiday cheer! Jane and I were at the mall today (i hate the mall by the way) and we always like to wonder through Williams-Sonoma. I looooooove their hot apple cider that they have to sample. And below are some other favorites.
Chocolate and Peppermint....a match made in heaven.
Thick and yummy!
Again I'm loving the peppermint and chocolate...what pretty candies.
Now this is just cute! A snow flake pancake turner. How festive!Have you been listening to Christmas music non stop like me? I love it!
One of my families favorite Christmas albums is The Roches We Three Kings. It is so cheery and fun!


Merry Christmas!
5 comments:
THANKS for your Christmas cheer! YOU KNOW I love the Dubya and S big time! I will never forget my graduation gift certificate. That peppermint bark is heaven. WISH i could eat it but my trainer would kill me.
oh you are so spot on. I adore williams sonoma hot chocolate and their peppermint bark. Nice post.
my fav is the bark for sure! I definitely miss you a lot during this holiday season!!! What am I supposed to do for new years!?
I love the pepperment snaps! sooo good! my mom buys them every year. I will too, when I can afford them! ;)
I'm so glad that I'm not the only person who ooohs and aaahs over Williams-Sonoma every single time I walk in there. It would be heaven on earth if ANYTHING in the entire store was at all affordable.
Okay, I MIGHT be exaggerating just a touch, but still. I just want everything in there! I am excited to check out the Christmas CD you recommended - I'm still hung up on my awesome old NSYNC Christmas... :) xo
Post a Comment