
Okay so Christmas morning I was so super excited because I got Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B perfume. I was excited for a couple of reasons. I LOVE Gwen Stefani, I love her L.A.M.B line, and I love a new perfume. And dang this one smells so pretty! Anyways after all the gifts were open I went and opened up the perfume box and smelled the yummy perfume. Then I put it back in the box and set it on the kitchen table next thing I now the bottle tips and falls to the floor. I am horrified. I quickly pick up the box and liquid is running down my arms. So I run to the sink open it up and the bottle is broken. It Broke!! My $75 brand new, never been used Christmas present is broken. I shed a couple tears and felt so clumsy. My mom pulled me aside to comfort me and told me she would get me a new one and told me a story of when she was a girl and got jeans for Christmas and the first day she wore them she was climbing a tree and tore a hole in her jeans. Sad. So the lesson she taught me that morning was in the end these are all just material things and that we need to have a sense of humor in times like this. So true. Thanks Mom for making me feel better. Well long story short I put the bottle in like a thousand zip lock bags and brought it in to Nordstroms and they totally gave me a new bottle. No questions asked. Thank You Nordies!!
3 comments:
Don't you love Nordies?! I'm so glad you got a new perfume!
email me: marie(dot)biddle(at)gmail(dot)com
WOuld love to see you!
sad story! happy ending! I can't believe that nordstroms gave you a brand new bottle. Goes to show you who still does good business these days. I ordered an amy bulter journal for chirstmas. they later wrote me and said they didn't have it in stock but sent me a different kind, mailed it UPS express, and paided for my whole order. yeah, for happy endings!
KRIS-TEEN! That is the saddest story I have ever heard but I am so glad it had a happy ending. I have the perfume myself. You should come visit me in New Yorky and we can rock the subways with our hot sexy blonde hair and smelling like Gwen and everyone will be like, wait where are the Harajuku girls. P.S. check out Gwens perfume ads in Magazines. You're totally artistic and would love it...its really interesting shaped like and L with Gwen peering over. love you long time Gwen ForEVAH
Post a Comment