Sunday, January 20, 2008

my "studio"

keeping me toasty!



supplies at hand. my mom organized the sewing closet and did a great job.


my bff!


I thought I would take a few pictures of my craft space. I take over the basement when I am home and have turned it in to a sort of studio space so I can work on projects constantly. Oh it is so much fun! My mom is the bomb and got me a bernina 1006 from a place in Provo. I looooove it. Sewing and doing crafty artsy things makes me so so happy. It is fun to have a space big enough to continually work on things. I love having the fire going and a good show and then I get to work. My mom and I have been TiVoing PBS's Masterpiece Theater so while I craft we've watched Jane Eyre and we are starting the Jane Austen series. What a treat! I will begin posting pics of completed projects soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love MasterPiece Theater featuring the Jane Austen books! So good!

Love your studio space!

Mandy said...

jealous! that looks exactly like what i imagine heaven looking like. :) i can't wait to see your projects. i'm learning to sew now and i'm so excited to get to do the amazing things that you can! miss you!

Unknown said...

I want a space like that!! Fun fun fun - until Gavin invades and then it doesn't really matter how cool the space is - your project is probably ruined. He loves to get my scissors and cut fabric. But not always the scraps....

Anonymous said...

So fun! I love it Kristine! My mom got me a bernina for Christmas too! They are great machines! I can't wait to see what you make!

Maggie said...

Oh my gosh, the sewing closet.... your mom is a goddess!!