
Yellow Flats! These are going to be fun to wear. A great pop of color!

Ahh I love boots. I really like this pair. I like the cuff on top and the little buckles.


Short boots in green leather. Holla. I think these will be super cute with a skirt and tights.
Nordstroms Rack is such a hit or miss store but today was definitely was HIT. My mom and I had fun searching through all the cute shoes. We also found this adorable Marc Jacobs dress it was still $200 so I didn't buy it but dang it was fun to look at.
6 comments:
Love Love Love. I'm going to the RAck TODAY.
Love the boots!
so cute... i could never pull off shoes like those! :)
All dressed up and no place to go. tee hee, muthur
Oh I totally missed this post. I am in LOVE with those riding boots... I neeeeed the rack.
Post a Comment