I can't stand it. My neices Saylor and Brooklyn look so cute in the skirts I made them for Christmas. I love Brooklyn's tummy sticking out and I love their model poses.
soooooooo cute!!! the nieces first, then the skirts (sorry Kristine! haha).
Two more little fashion dolls, taking after aunties K and J, you know the fashionable twins
your nieces are dolls. Cute skirts too! You are such a good aunt!
Those are really darling. They are as cute as the little girl things they are selling on Shabby Apple now. Nice work.
I am without words. They are the most adorable people in the world I think. Ummmm and NICE WORK on the skirts. You're too much KM.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
soooooooo cute!!! the nieces first, then the skirts (sorry Kristine! haha).
Two more little fashion dolls, taking after aunties K and J, you know the fashionable twins
your nieces are dolls. Cute skirts too! You are such a good aunt!
Those are really darling. They are as cute as the little girl things they are selling on Shabby Apple now. Nice work.
I am without words. They are the most adorable people in the world I think. Ummmm and NICE WORK on the skirts. You're too much KM.
Post a Comment