Wednesday, January 30, 2008

it really happened


I got a job at ANTHROPOLOGIE! Ahhh I can hardly believe it. I am soo soo excited. I've dreamed of working at this store. Everytime I walk in this store my heart beats a little faster. I love the beauty. The attention to details. The interesting displays and art and of course the beautiful clothes and home goods. Last year a little dream came true and I was a visual intern there. I worked under the display corridinator and worked on all the store and window displays! It was the best!!! Now I am really excited to work on the sales team. I've never worked retail so it should be an interesting experience. I also got a job at a tax firm as a receptionist for their busy tax season. I will be a busy busy girl this winter. A happy busy girl.
YAY!

7 comments:

Princess said...

Congratulations!! How exciting. You'll be awesome. Glad to see your blog. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

YEAH! Kristine you are amazing! I am so excited for you! You have so much talent! I can't wait to see pictures!

Jane said...

So excited for you. I'm already looking forward to your discount!

Livi said...

CONGRTULATIONS!!! I knew you would. You are going to be the hottest most fashionable girl I ever knew. EEEEWW I can't stand it Project Runway here Kristine comes!

Mandy said...

no way!!! that is awesome! congrats!! man, that store is so you. it's cute, it's detailed, it's perfect!! you'll be great as a sales woman -- people will take one look at you and max out their credit cards to cop your style!! have fun!

H C M said...

Now just cuz you get a 40% discount doesn't mean you can buy twice as much...mom here. Luv ya doll. So glad you got the job of your dreams, and another one where you can support yourself. :-)

Paige said...

Congratulations! What a great place to have a discount.

Hopefully you'll be in the store next time I go.