
Gavin Crew Porter who turns 4 today! He is my nephew and is the funniest kid I know. I lived with my sister and her fam in Utah and was there the day he was born. I held him everyday and loved being around a baby that was so tiny and new. And now he is 4 years older and full of personality. He never stops talking and always has a smile on his face. Did I mention he loved tools and scissors. I have to be careful not to leave my sewing supplies out for too long or they disappear. I look forward to the next time I am in Utah so I can play with him and his siblings!
Happy Birthday Gavin!
1 comment:
You got him down perfectly!! He is the funniest kid we know and he really never stops talking. He even talks in his sleep.
Gavin loved Kristine so much that it took him a while to get used to his Dad. Oops.
Cute picture and tribute to Gavin.
Thanks!
Post a Comment