Monday, January 28, 2008

i woke up to this...


SNOW. Lots of snow. It is really pretty and white but I'm not the biggest winter fan. I would rather be tan and on the beach like this....




4 comments:

H C M said...

A beautiful snow day in Seattle. Remember how much you used to love it--it meant "NO SCHOOL" and "HOT CHOCOLATE" and "VIDEOS" and "A FIRE in the FIREPLACE."
The beach is nice too. And variety, yes, seasons. A warm tropical breeze, a chill blast of fresh mountain air.

Jane said...

A snow day sounds kinda fun. Especially the way mom puts it!!! The fresh snow fall looks beautiful! I'd love to be sitting by the gas fireplace watching a movie right now.

Unknown said...

snowy days are only fun if you are a kid. They absolutely stink when you have to be a responsible parent and drive around in that weather. I hate it!

Livi said...

You look really great in that bathing suit :)