Saturday, June 26, 2010

jackson 11

my nephew jackson turned 11 this week and i helped my sister jen throw a party for him.
the agenda:
+tacos and nachos for dinner
+games at the park
+ice cream sundaes
+movie in the backyard (they watched the original karate kid)










we filled the gift bags with gum, a candy bar, Pop-Its, and a CD mix.

3 comments:

Jane said...

get OUT! this is such a killer party. first off, Jackson is 11! crazy.
second off, I that food (so ideal) and the movie candy (big boxes!) and ice cream sundaes. Yum.
Great execution.

Livi said...

what a good party planner you are. I swear every metcalf party has delicious looking fruit swekwers.

p.s. i have a the blue version of that tray the popcorn is on - can't wait to use it!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU THAT JACKSON IS 11.............not at all. That means, TIME HAS FLOWN BY. He is such a cutie pie. I bet Jen loves having you there!!! I want Campbell to be friends with Brinley someday :-)