Monday, June 7, 2010

twenty five

happy birthday jane.
i love you!


6 comments:

jane said...

Happy Birthday Kristine! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS picture w/ you and Jane and your flower bouquets. I'm going to call you & see how your new Cali life is going...It's kinda fun for a change, right? I keep tellin myself that at least!
Love ya, have a great BDAY.

Katelyn said...

Kristine!!! HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY! I LOVE all the photos. You were such a cute twin baby. I hope you have a fabulous day. I miss you all the time. xoxo XoXoOO

s.s. bazodi said...

i LOVE the last photo!!! Happy Birthday!

kylie said...

happy bday girlies, i LOVE being a multiple :)

Paige said...

Hope it was a wonderful birthday. You two are the most beautiful, amazing girls. Lots of love to you.

The Crandallions said...

Happy happy birthday! I was going to message you on fbook, but yesterday was busy. I hope you two had amazing birthdays! You are so awesome! Miss you both! Happy 25th!